Reduced Errors and Returns
Increase Workers Productivity
Warehouse Management System
Our Seldat Technology Services technology team truly understands the global supply chain—we develop, build, test and deploy the solutions used by Seldat in its manufacturing, warehouse and transportation operations every day. From our hands-on and continuing involvement in the changing supply chain, we possess a detailed understanding of everyday challenges and processes to stay ahead of the curve and satisfy client demands.
WMS360TM is the singular solution to perfect warehouse operations in single and multi-warehouse environments. The flexible configuration-driven and rule-based system is easy to deploy and intuitive to customize, with advanced features that allow integration with third party platforms, full warehouse automation, EDI, and document management systems. Identify, analyze, and fix workflow challenges immediately and optimize people, processes, and places for success.
A Warehouse, Worry-free
Truly Informed Decision-making
Warehouse Transcendance For True Sce Convergence.
Reliable Expert Supply Chain Support
Core WMS360 Features
- Appointment Scheduling
- Gate Management
- Receiving ASN/BOL
- Wave Management
- Shipment Building & Optimization
- RF Loading & Manifesting
- Location/Zone Management (by Customer)
- Cycle Count
- Real-Time Worker Views
- Real-Time Inventory View & Tracking
- Self-driving robots carry cartons, pallets in warehouse
- Pick-to-Light for easy, accurate picking
- Customer Portal
- Task Monitor
- KPI Dashboards by Industry
- Billing & Invoicing
- Document Management
- Integrated EDI Platform
- Role-Based Access Control
- Mobile Warehouse Management App
- Transportation Event Tracking
- Customer-Speciﬁc Workﬂows
- Customizable Labels
Real-Time, Automatic Monitoring
- RFID Applicators attach RFID tag on cartons, pallets at receiving
- RFID sensor marked locations to monitor accurate putaway and real-time inventory
- RFID Gateways monitor in real-time any movement/changes in the warehouse
Cloud Hosting and Managed Services
- Hosting: Amazon Web Service with a Variety of Plan Options.
- Availability: With the right plan, we ensure up to 99% availability with options for no single point of failure and a well organized disaster recovery plan (DRP).
- Performance: Capable of performing lighting responses from internet based applications, regardless of the type of application or the volume of processing that happens behind the screens.
- Backup and Restore: Build scalable, durable, and secure backup & restore solutions.
- Security: Security of the application has to be looked as a comprehensive integrated engine that connects the subscription, tenant level security, usage restrictions, data restrictions, encryptions, user and role level privileges.
- Monitoring: Pro-active monitoring of the application is offered, ensuring the availability of the system and tackle any unexpected scenarios in production by multiple levels of monitoring.
Why Choose Seldat WMS360?
PRICE / VALUE RATIO
What’s my investment in WMS360?
The WMS360 warehouse management fee mainly depends on the current warehouse operations and other additional customization requirements if needed.
With the aim to provide a project quote for your business, our consultant will have meetings with you to understand your challenges and expectations, then they will visit your warehouse, and will recommend the appropriate solution to fit your needs and your budget.
We’d love to show you a demonstration of WMS360. Kindly fill out the form to get the process started.
Or email us your requests at email@example.com
Get expert advice right away!DOWNLOAD BROCHURE